Limited for 23.
Made from remnant Horween Chromexel leather, there’s room for six cards and ample cash. We also included a subtle exterior card pocket for those close-to-hand necessities. Chromexel leather is still produced in the United States using a bark retannage from a proprietary recipe, and then genuine hot stuffed with a secret blend of natural oils and greases developed by Horween. Our resident atelier, Mark Hanks, then hand makes each item close by in the Mission District.
Premium remnants sourced from the Scottsdale, Arizona
- One cash well, six card slots, two business card wells, external pocket to hold a card or two
- Dimensions: 81 x 107mm when closed. 81 x 216mm when open
- Production run: 50
- Tannery location: Chicago, USA
- Leather article: Horween, Chromexel
- Factory source: Scottsdale, AZ
- Made in: Mark Hanks Studio, San Francisco
- Color: Black